Thursday, June 13, 2019

Floral Essence Fancy Fold Card

Hello all,
Today's card is featuring my product of the week the Floral Essence Bundle.
This card is a fancy fold!

I started out with a Mossy Meadow card base cut at 4 1/4" x 11", score the long side at 2 3/4" and 8 1/4".
Cut two pieces of  The Perennial Essence DSP at 2 1/2" x 4" adhere them to the front panels using snail adhesive.
Using the Layering Circles Dies cut out a Petal Pink Scalloped Circle, then using the Stitched Shapes Dies cut out a Stitched Circle in Whisper White. Layer the circles together using Snail Adhesive.
Next I punched out some leaves using the Leaf Punch and the new Perennial Essence Vellum!
The vellum comes in 3 colors, Old Olive, Petal Pink and So Saffron. I so happy we have colored vellum!!

Next I stamped the flowers on the So Saffron Vellum in So Saffron Ink, and punched them out using the Perennial Flower Punch. I punched out two more using So Saffron cardstock, layer these two together then layer the vellum ones on top.
Layer the leaves onto the layered circles, then add the layered flower. Add a Perennial Essence Floral Center to the flower. Add a Mossy Meadow Linen Thread bow adhere with a glue dot.
Add adhesive to the left side of the circles and adhere to the left panel of the card.
To finish it off I stamped the sentiment using the Itty Bitty Greetings Stamp Set on a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock in So Saffron ink and punched it out using the Classic Label Punch and cut the left side off. (so there is a point on the right side only).
For the inside I added a piece of Whisper White cardstock cut at 5 1/4" x 4".





No comments:

Post a Comment

Attention Shoppers- Thank You Card

Hello everyone! Today I'm so excited to share another sneak peek with you. I'm using the Attention Shoppers stamp set. If you know m...