Monday, November 12, 2018

OnStage Orlando


Hello all,
While I was at OnStage in Orlando I was able to meet some of my teammates for the first time and reconnect with others. We have such an amazing sisterhood, I feel like I've known these ladies forever. We all went out to dinner after our first day of OnStage.
I wanted to share some pictures of our team. I love these ladies! They are so much fun to be with!

Us with our JAZZ hands, hahaha!

Krystal & Tiffany

Erica my amazing upline
(sorry the picture is blurry, I might have had a few glasses of wine by the time this photo was taken)

All of us at OnStage.

Lisa V (North Carolina) and Cyndi (Washington State)

Left to Right- Antoinette (New York) Debra (Texas) 
Gloria V (Texas) Connie (Texas) Gloria (Texas)


Left to Right- Heather G (Colorado) Lisa B (Colorado) 
Tiffany (Washington State) Cyndi (Washington State)

Alessandra (California) Britney (North Carolina) Kimberly (Texas)

Connie

Some of us went out to dinner our first night in Orlando

Krystal and Heather G

Us at Epcot, can you tell we were HOT?

All of us at dinner, two were missing.

Antoinette, Krystal, Anne Marie and Britney

Tiffany- she is a party in a box!!

Alessandra and Heather with their jazz hands too

Antoinette

All of us at OnStage

Britney, the nicest person you'll ever meet. I was one of her roomates. It was the first time I met her and she made sure we had pillow gifts everynight. Such a sweetheart!

Another one of us all at OnStage.

Left side back- Laurie (Illinois) Middle- Rene (Arizona) Front -Erica (Texas)

Judy (Virginia) Lisa V and Britney


We had so much FUN, we laughed so much and created memeories that will last forever.
I miss them all already.
Would you like to go to the next OnStage? Then think about joining my team and come join our sisterhood of laughs, fun and making memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers of Beauty Sympathy Card

Hello everyone, welcome back Today I have my final sneak peek for you. The New Annual catalog is now live so you'll be able to shop all ...