Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Red, White and Blue Christmas Card

Hello all, 
Today is election day, please go out and VOTE! I have already voted by mail. 
Today I am traveling to Orlando Florida for Stampin' Up! On Stage.
On Stage is Stampin' Up's! convention. I am going to meet some of my teammates from all over the counrty, some for the first time. I am going to have so much fun! I can't wait for it to begin! 
I have been to several On Stages before in different cites in the U.S. This year we are celebrating 30 years of Stampin' Up! So we are in for some fun and exciting stuff. Follow my blog as I share On Stage with you. 

Okay enough with my excitement, on to today's project.

Today's card is Red, White and Blue in honor of election day.
I'm using the Snow is Glistening Stamp Set.
It's hard to see the Wink of Stella in the picture, but the Snowflakes sparkle
Even though it's Red, White and Blue don't you think it makes a beautiful Christmas Card?


Directions to make this card:
8 1/2" x 5 1/2" Night of Navy card base folded in half.
Emboss the tree and the falling snow using White embossing powder.
Emboss the smallest snowflake on the top of the tree using Lovely Lipstick embossing powder.
Stamp the rest of the card with the snowflake stamp using Night of Navy ink.
Brush some Wink of Stella on the snowflakes.
Cut out a banner using the Petals and More Thinlits Dies, emboss the sentiment using Lovely Lipstick embossing powder.
Adhere the banner over the tree using mini stampin dimensionals.
Add Red Rhinestones to the tree.




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers of Beauty Sympathy Card

Hello everyone, welcome back Today I have my final sneak peek for you. The New Annual catalog is now live so you'll be able to shop all ...