Monday, November 5, 2018

Snow is Glistening -Snowflake Card

Hello everyone,
Today I have another card using the Snow is Glistening Stamp Set.
I'll be showcasing this set a lot this month. This set is only available through November 30th.
So let's get to today's card.

I used the White Velvet Paper for the Snowflakes and the Joyous Noel DSP.
I used Copper Embossing powder on the sentiment. 
It's matches the DSP so well, don't you agree?
I love the Snowfall Thinlits, look at all the different Snowflakes I was able to cut out.

Directions to make this card:
8 1/2" x 5 1/2" Whisper White Cardstock folded in half
3" x 4" piece of Festive Farmhouse DSP adhere to bottome of card base
1 1/2" x 4" piece of Festive Farmhouse DSP Adhere to top of card base.
Using copper embossing power, emboss the sentiment in between the two pieces of DSP
Cut out differnt size Snowflakes and the swirly Snowflakes in White Velvet Paper using the Snowfall Thinlits Dies. Adhere them to the card.
Using a small hole punch (3/8") punch out some holes using the Copper Foil Sheets.
Adhere the circles to the middle of the snowflakes. Using the Fine Tip Glue Pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers of Beauty Sympathy Card

Hello everyone, welcome back Today I have my final sneak peek for you. The New Annual catalog is now live so you'll be able to shop all ...