Wednesday, November 14, 2018

OnStage Swap


Hello all,
Today I want to share with you the card I made for my OnStage swap.
I made a lot of them!! They look like a lot of work but it really wasn't. You could use this card for any celebration.
Hope you like them.
I forgot to take a picture of the card by itself. 
So I had to ask a teammate to send me a picture of it.

First I cut out three bottles for each card. Using the small bottle from the
 Bottles and Bubbles Framelits Dies In Shaded Spruce Cardstock.

I then scored the bottle in half, I marked a line down the middle of my Simply Scored Board,
So that I could line my bottle up from top to bottom.
I scored all of them.
I then folded them. You glue three of them side to side without gluing the last two sides. 
You'll glue the last two sides to your card after you add the label.

To make the label I cut a 1/2" x 2 1/2" piece of Whisper White Cardstock and scored each end a 1/4".
Then added the small label stamp in Pineapple Punch ink and used the Make a Difference Stamp Set for the 2019 in Memento ink.

I used Tambo Glue to glue the label onto the bottle, this is where the score lines help. 
Add the glue to the scored tabs.

Here are some of the bottles with the labels attached.

Next I stamped the sentiment from the Warm Hearted Stamp Set in Lovely Lipstick 
and used Silver Embossing Powder for the bubbles. On a 5 1/4" x 4" piece of Whisper White cardstock.
Then glued the bottle to the card using Tombo Glue and added a Silver Twine bow.

I then attached the Whisper White piece to a Lovely Lipstick card base (5 1/2" x 8 1/2" folded in half) using Stampin' Dimensionals.
These are some of the finished cards laid out. Look at my coffee cup, I did not realize I was using a Orlando cup while making my swaps for Orlando. LOL

My finished card again, I hope you like it and try and make it. 
If you do please let me know and you can share it here on my Facebook page
Thanks for stopping by today.








3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mona, I think I'll be making more of them soon.

      Delete

Flowers of Beauty Sympathy Card

Hello everyone, welcome back Today I have my final sneak peek for you. The New Annual catalog is now live so you'll be able to shop all ...