Thursday, November 15, 2018

Swaps I Received at OnStage

Hello all,
Yesterday I shared with you the swaps I gave out at OnStage.
Today I want to share with you the swaps I received at OnStage Orlando.
There are so many great cards and 3D projects.
Enjoy!
The pillow box had a lot of goodies inside.The second one was a glitter removal brush, how clever. The third one had a Australian chocoloate. The box on the bottom had some chocolates.

So many clever ideas, don't you love the Stampin' Up! Apron

Look at the Minnie Mouse Celebrate, since we were celebrating in Orlando.

I love the coloring on the puzzle and Snowflakes don't always have to be white, right?

Sorry about the glare, amazing cards though right?

I'm so amazed at the creativity of these cards.

So many ideas to case

 I know I'll be casing some of these.

Mickey Santa how cute

Tropical Santa too

I like how these demos used black in their cards

Don't you love the snowman set, so cute!

Simple but very pretty


Great use of scraps of DSP on these cards

I got some scissors charms too. I'm going to have to try and make some.

These were gifts from my teammates, they are amazingly talented!
So many great gifts. I'm so spoiled.
I love my teammates.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers of Beauty Sympathy Card

Hello everyone, welcome back Today I have my final sneak peek for you. The New Annual catalog is now live so you'll be able to shop all ...