Friday, November 16, 2018

Occasions catalog Sneak Peeks

Hello all,
I'm finally traveling back to California from Florida today.
I love being on vacation but I sure do miss home.
The occasions catalog does not come out until January. I wanted to share some of the stamp sets and DSP I received at OnStage last week. This catalog has some amazing products!! 
I'm not sure if I can wait until January to play with all of the products.

The occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogs

This was a all attendee gift in our bags at check in.

This was my prize patrol winning set. 
It's Janet Wakelands million dollar sales set she created.

When I seen this set I knew I had to have it! 
Anyone who knows me, knows I relate humming birds to my dad who I lost in May of this year.
I was Soooooooooo happy when they announced we would all receive it.
I can not wait to make some projects with this set.

This was another all attendee give away.
Stampin' Up! sure does spoil us!

Look at this amazing 6x6 DSP we all received.
This is one side of the paper

This is the other side of the paper. 
I know this is going to be a big hit, spring colors too.


We also received some gifts we will get a lot of use out of.
We got the tote bag that folds up like the size of a stamp set.

We also got this tool kit that will hold a lot of our stampin' tools.

The inside of the tool kit.

And last but not least some of our Make and Takes



I hope you enjoyed these sneak peeks.
 If you'd like to attend OnStage, consider joining my Team the Lucky Charms there are so many 
when you join my team.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers of Beauty Sympathy Card

Hello everyone, welcome back Today I have my final sneak peek for you. The New Annual catalog is now live so you'll be able to shop all ...