Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Online Extravaganza 3rd and final 48 hour sale

Hello all,
Today is the 3rd and final 48 hour sale.
Today's sale includes most Tools and Inks. Save 10% on select items.
There are some exclusions, Click here to view the exclusions.
Now is the time to Stock Up on the ink pads you've been wanting and some of the tools as well.
Shop the sale here.

Here are the color collections, see which ink pads you might need.

Or how about our New take your pick tool?

Don't forget my perk of the month as well.

Thank you for stopping by I hope you have enjoyed these last 6 days of sales. I appreciate your business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers of Beauty Sympathy Card

Hello everyone, welcome back Today I have my final sneak peek for you. The New Annual catalog is now live so you'll be able to shop all ...