Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Valentine Treat Bag

Hello all,
Wow I had busy day yesterday, celebrating my Mom's 83rd birthday. It was a great day for her!
So back to work I go lol,

Today I have a Valentine treat bag, this one holds a Russell Stover  Chocolate Heart.
I picked them up at Target for $1.
Instructions to make this treat bag:
10"x 5" piece of Real Red card stock, using the gift bag punch board, follow the instructions to make the small gift bag. 
For the banners, Whisper White card stock 4"x 2", stamp hearts all over using the stamps from the Sure do Love you stamp set (stamp off on some of them). 
Use a piece of Tutti Frutti DSP 3 3/4" x 1 1/2", cut a V in each end to create the banner.
Stamp a Real Red heart from the Heart Happiness stamp set, cut out with the framelit. 
Stamp "Just For You" in Real Red on Whisper White card stock and punch out using the Classic Label Punch.
Layer all of the pieces onto the bag using Stampin' dimensionals. 
Color a piece of Whisper White Organza Ribbon using the light Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blend pen. Make a bow, use a glue dot and adhere to a silver binder clip, cut a piece of mini silver sequin trim use a glue dot and adhere under the heart. Put your treat in and clip the bag shut.




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latte Love- Hello Card

Hello everyone! I'm back with another Latte Love card for you today. I tell you I can't put this online exclusive bundle down. For t...