Hello all,
I have another video for you showing you how to make this cute treat holder.
View the video here
Measurements:
Powder Pink Cardstock 11" x 3". Score at 1", 2", 3", 4", 7", 8"
DSP 8 1/2" x 2. Score 1 1/2", 2 1/2", 5 1/2", 6 1/2"
Scrap piece of Whisper White for heart and scrap piece of Whisper White for banner,
Scrap pice of Rich Razzleberry for heart and gold glimmer paper for small heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Fold Friday-Graduation Card
Hello! Welcome to Fun Fold Friday! Every Friday I post a video at 12:00pm on my Facebook Page and YouTube channel . Today I made a fun fol...
-
Hello everyone! Welcome to the Sweet Stampede September Blog Hop! This month we are sharing our favorite bundle from the new Holiday Catal...
-
Hello! Welcome to March and another Sweet Stampede Blog Hop! This month's theme is a color challenge. We are using Melon Mambo, Daffodi...
-
Hello everyone! Welcome to the Sweet Stampede October Blog Hop! This month our theme is Fall colors, that is a wide range of colors to cho...
No comments:
Post a Comment