Monday, January 22, 2018

Lots of Happy Card Kit

Happy Monday all,
This card kit makes me Happy! It has 4 different size cards with different sentiments.
This makes a great gift and great for beginner stampers.

There’s lots to love in this all-inclusive card kit. Create all-occasion cards, then add your own color using the included Watercolor Pencils. Makes 20 cards, 4 each of 5 designs, using the included Lots of Happy Stamp Set. Includes set of 7 photopolymer stamps, clear stamp block, 20 printed card bases and coordinating envelopes, giftable kraft box, printed, gold foil, white, and vellum die-cut accents; white/gold foil labels; Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Spot, full-size Watercolor Pencils in Flirty Flamingo*, Lemon Lime Twist*, Old Olive, and Rich Razzleberry,  Lemon Lime Twist 1/4" Ombre Ribbon, and Stampin’ Dimensionals®
These are the cards I made from my kit, I love the water coloring pencils!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latte Love- Hello Card

Hello everyone! I'm back with another Latte Love card for you today. I tell you I can't put this online exclusive bundle down. For t...