Friday, January 5, 2018

Last call for catalog launch party

Last call Y'all,
My catalog launch party is tomorrow Saturday Jan, 6th. From 10am-1pm, you can come anytime you want during those hours.
What is a catalog launch party?
You will be able to see all of the new products in the Occasions catalog and the FREE Sale-A-Bration items. As well as make two projects you get to take home for FREE.
There is no cost to come, but a RSVP is required so I can prep the projects you'll be making.
I promise you a good time, here are some sneak peeks of new products.
There will be door prizes and a goody bag! Hope to see you tomorrow.
Here are some projects you'll see



No comments:

Post a Comment

Latte Love- Hello Card

Hello everyone! I'm back with another Latte Love card for you today. I tell you I can't put this online exclusive bundle down. For t...