Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Join My Team- Best decision I ever made



Have you taken advantage of the BEST DEAL in the catalog.

If you've been thinking about it- you really have nothing to lose! You get $125 in product of your choice for only $99 and free shipping. During Sale- A -Bration however, you also get to pick two additional stamp sets form either the Occasions or Annual Catalog! That's a potential added value of over $100! Plus so many added benefits from me! You do not have to be local, we have demos on our team from all over the US.

Joining Stampin' Up! is the best decision I ever made. I do what I love!
Click Here for more info or to Join My Team


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latte Love- Hello Card

Hello everyone! I'm back with another Latte Love card for you today. I tell you I can't put this online exclusive bundle down. For t...