Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Join My Team



Hello All,

Sale-A-Bration is the biggest time of the year for Stampin' Up! A Starter kit special starts today (January 3rd) it's the best time to join this amazing company!

I would LOVE for you to join my team! Not only will you get all the perks Stampin' Up! has to offer, but also what my team offers!
Let me share with you some of those benefits!

Our group of demonstrators from across the U.S. is made up of hobby stampers and more business minded stampers, and we welcome everyone! There are many perks to being part of Stampin' Up:
Ongoing 20% discount off all of your orders (and the ability to increase that to 5%)
Earn additional income of up to another 18% of your sales
VIP access to new product releases and pre-order before they are released to the public
Earn free stamps with various promotions
Qualify for cash bonsues, product rewards, incentive trips and more
Receive Stampin' Success magazine on a quarterly basis
Plus, as a part of my team - you get extra special perks! I am passionate about my team and helping you achieve your goals from learning new stamping techniques or building a stamping empire! Here's just a few of the benefits:
Monthly Team Gathering (in Fremont) with stamping and sharing PLUS Facebook live options for our long distance team members!
Free business training as part of our training program. Weekly training, PLUS quarterly ONLINE conventions for FREE!
Free class planner tutorials from me
Team Facebook Group
Team recognition and incentives throughout the year
One on one training and career development for business-minded stampers
About the Starter Kit
The kit is a awesome deal - just pick out $125 of product for only $99 - and no shipping! And if you join January 3rd-March 30th you can pick out ANY two stamp sets for free!

If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask me! It's all about having fun, creating, learning and inspiring each other!

Love it, Live it, Share it!

Click here to Join My Team

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latte Love- Hello Card

Hello everyone! I'm back with another Latte Love card for you today. I tell you I can't put this online exclusive bundle down. For t...