Friday, January 26, 2018

Heartfelt Thoughts Card

T.G.I.F
Today I have another card using the Heartfelt Blooms Stamp Set you can earn for FREE during Sale-A-Bration, with a $50 order before taxes and shipping.
We all like FREE right? I LOVE this set, all you really need is one color of ink and you get a beautiful card.
This is a different kind of stamp set, This is called a Distinktive stamp. It lays the ink down at different opacities giving the finished image more depth. Just ink the surface lightly for a perfect photographic finish.
Measurements to make this card:
Night of Navy cardstock 11"x4 1/4" folded in half
Whisper White 5 1/4"x 4".
Stamp the flowers in Night of Navy on the Whisper White cardstock.
Stamp The sentiments in Calypso Coral ink. Adhere to front of card base
Add some Rhinestones.


                                                     Order Calypso Coral Ink Pad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latte Love- Hello Card

Hello everyone! I'm back with another Latte Love card for you today. I tell you I can't put this online exclusive bundle down. For t...