Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year

Happy New Year,
Just a friendly reminder, My catalog launch party is this Saturday Jan, 6th. From 10am-1pm, you can come anytime you want during those hours.
What is a catalog launch party?
You will be able to see all of the new product in the Occasions catalog and the FREE Sale-A-Bration items. As well as make two projects you get to take home for FREE.
There is no cost to come, but a RSVP is required so I can prep the projects you'll be making.
I promise you a good time, here are some sneak peeks of new products.

Amazing You (FREE Sale-A-Bration set)

Party Pandas (Free Sale-A-Bration set)

Sure do Love you Stamp set

                                                             Hold on to Hope Stamp Set

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024-2025 Annual Catalog Sneak Peeks

Hello everyone! Who is ready for some sneak peeks into some of the new products coming May 1st?  I have been playing with my new products an...