Friday, July 5, 2019

Recap of Sail Home and Above the Clouds Bundles

Wow 3 weeks have gone by already!
 My 3 friends have helped me by designing projects to share with you.
I hope you show them some love as well by visiting their blogs.
Today I am recapping last week and this weeks projects. 
All of the projects were AMAZING!
These ladies are so talented and I am forever grateful for their help.
In case you missed the post just click on the date below the picture and it will take you to the site.

Let's start of with Antoinettes Cards using the Sailing Home Bundle
Monday June 24th


Now let's recap Krystals projects using the Above the Clouds Bundle



Today is the final post of projects my friends have created for me. 
I truly can not thank them enough!! I am so blessed to have these ladies in my life. 
We all live in different states but are close at heart.
It's a true blessing knowing you have friends you can count on and support you.

Here is Antoinette and my self in Orlando FL. for OnStage last November.
 Please check out her blog https://www.thepaperpapillon.com/

Here is a picture of Krystal (sitting next to me) her Blog http://www.redhotstampers.com/
and Heather (standing) her blog http://stampingwithheather.blogspot.com/
Please show them some love too.
Thanks for stopping by each day to see their projects.
I appreciate all of you!
💙 Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Attention Shoppers- Thank You Card

Hello everyone! Today I'm so excited to share another sneak peek with you. I'm using the Attention Shoppers stamp set. If you know m...