Tuesday, July 16, 2019

I'm away

Hello all,
I am away camping with my family this week. 
This is a yearly tradition I enjoyed with my parents when I was a child. 
I now get to enjoy it with my children and grandchildren.
I will be taking my 84 year old mother, who has never missed a trip. 
Four generations camping together. 
We will be camping at Big Basin Redwood State Park. It's so beautiful!


While I'm away I have a special for you, if you spend $50 (before tax and shipping) in my online store Shop with Lisa.
I'll send you a FREE PDF tutorial of your choice and the exclusive liquid glue bottle holder.
Plus Stampin' Up! will send you a $5 coupon to use in August.
Thanks for stopping by
💙 Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Attention Shoppers- Thank You Card

Hello everyone! Today I'm so excited to share another sneak peek with you. I'm using the Attention Shoppers stamp set. If you know m...