Thursday, July 11, 2019

Free as a Bird-Rococo Rose

Hello all this week my product of the week is the Free as a Bird Bundle
This Bundle has been a popular one!
At first I was not attracted to it. I decided to get it and challenge myself.
I Loved it so much that I created a class that is coming soon.
Now onto today's card.
One reason why I love this stamp set is because I get to use my Stampin' Blends.
 I feel like I'm a artist when I use my Stampin' Blends haha 🤣.  They are so easy to use!

Card Measurements:
Rococo Rose 5 1/2" x * 1/2" fold in half
Rococo Rose DSP 5" x 3 3/4" adhere to the front of the card.
Stamp the birds in Memento Black ink on Whisper White cardstock, cut out with the Stitched Nested Label dies.
Color the birds with Stampin' Blends Dark Daffodil Delight, Light Rococo Rose, Light Old Olive, Light & Dark Crumb Cake and Light Petal Pink.

Loop some Magnolia thread around the back of the label and adhere the label to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Stamp the sentiment on Whisper White cardstock and cut out with the smallest Stitched Label Die.
Add some Nobel Peacock Rhinestones







Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024-2025 Annual Catalog Sneak Peek- Unbounded Love

Hello everyone! Today I'm so excited to share a sneak peek with you. I've used the Unbounded Love stamp set & dies along with th...