Thursday, July 4, 2019

Above the Clouds 4th of July Card

Happy 4th of July!

Today as we celebrate Americas Freedom,
I hope you all get time to spend with family and friends, 
relax, eat alot of food and see some fireworks!
If you are here viewing my page, THANK YOU!
My friends have been helping me over the last 3 weeks as I take care of my mom, 
she is getting better each day. I am forever grateful to them. 
I have created this card with the 4th of July and my gratitude for my friends.
I'm using my product of the week the Above the Clouds Bundle
I stamped the balloons in Real Red ink on Real Red cardstock, Pacific Point ink on Pacific Point cardstock and Smoky Slate ink on Whisper White cardstock. I used Crumb Cake ink for the baskets.
I punched them all out using the coordinating punch. I stamped the clouds in pool party ink.
I then adhered the balloons using Stampin Dimensionals.
Card Measurements:
8 1/2" x 5 1/2" Thick Whisper White card base folded in half.
5 1/4' x 4" Whisper White, emboss with the Subtle embossing folder
1" x 3" Whisper White for sentiment
I frayed the edges of the sentiment piece with the blade of my Paper Snips.
I colored the flags with Real Red Light and Dark Stampin' Blends.
I added a Whisper White Bakers Twine bow and some Noble Peacock Rhinestones.
I also added some Wink of Stella to the clouds and the white balloon.
What do you think? Do you like it?

Here is the final card made by Krystal
This is a action card, the balloon moves up when you pull the tab.

Here is a close up of the balloons.


Is your shopping list too long?
See that flashing Extra Extra sign, over there to the right ⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨ 
click on it to find out more.
As always if you have any questions feel free to contact me at lcdesigns1@comcast.net


Happy 4th of July have a fun and safe day. Come back tomorrow for a recap of cards from the last two weeks. 💙 Lisa

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Attention Shoppers- Thank You Card

Hello everyone! Today I'm so excited to share another sneak peek with you. I'm using the Attention Shoppers stamp set. If you know m...