Friday, July 12, 2019

Free as a Bird- Blue Bird

Hello all,
Today I have a card that I enjoyed using my Stampin' Blends on.
Like I said before I feel like I'm a artist using my Stampin' blends, they are so easy to color with.
Look at how pretty this bird is and I only used the light and dark Seaside Spray Stampin' Blends.
Oh wait and Dark Daffodil Delight on the Beak and Light Crumb Cake for the dirt. So only four Stampin' Blends.
Card Measurements:
Seaside Spray 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" folded in half
Seaside ink-Stamp the flower in the corners
Seaside Spray DSP 5 1/4" x 2 3/4" adhere to the card front after stamping the flowers.
Stitched Nested Label in Whisper White- Stamp the bird in Memento Black ink
color in using Seaside Spray Stampin' Blends, use Crumb Cake for the dirt under the bird.
Stamp the sentiment in Seaside Spray ink
Adhere the Label to the card front.
Tie a Magnolia Lane Ribbon Bow and adhere to the card using a glue dot.





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Attention Shoppers- Thank You Card

Hello everyone! Today I'm so excited to share another sneak peek with you. I'm using the Attention Shoppers stamp set. If you know m...