Thursday, February 14, 2019

Valentines Day Fair

Hello all,
Sorry I have been MIA. I have been working on Valentines Day projects for a Valentines Day Fair.
Today I'm sharing some pictures of my projects and my set up at the fair.
Hope you enjoy them.
Here I am, the quiet before the storm.
I had a ssortment of chocolates in side my projects.

I also had Jelly Belly Jelly Beans on hand as well.'
Beleive it or not, everyone dose'nt like chocolate.
I make up for those who don't, chocolate is my weakness!

I made these mini bags with a mini Hershey chocolate bar inside. 
I had a man buy 20 of them, one for each person on his team. 

My table was not that big but I made it work.

I'm very happy with the way my stuff was displayed.
Good thing I brought my cart too.

My cart held some of my kits, catalogs and a raffle prize drawing for a Paper Pumpkin Kit.

These Heart Boxes were a big hit, There were 3 hershey nuggets inside.

These were from a paper Pumpkin kit I had not used.
I filled the bags with Jelly Belly Jelly Beans.

These cute boxes I created held three Lindt Chocolate Truffels.

Inside these were either a Dark Chocloate Marshmellow, Carmel or 
Strawberry Champagne Russell Stover Heart.

I used a lot of Hershey Nuggets in my projects and I ate a lot of them as well.
Like I said I love chocolate. I needed to create fast so I would stop eating them.

Here is another Hershey Nugget project.

These are some more of the hearts I made. I cased these from Stampingbae.
I hope you had a great Valentines Day and was able to spend it with someone you love!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lighter Than Air- Swap Card

Hello everyone! Today I have the card I made for my swaps for On Stage in Houston. I made 40 of these cards to swap with 40 others. I used t...