Saturday, February 2, 2019

Hey Love Projects

Yesterday was the last day of my Projects using the Hey Love Stamp Set
Here is a recap of what I did this week.
I started the week off with my cute Ape card.

Then I made my Pop Rock Treat Holder featuring the Cute Skunk LOL

On Thurday I made a pillow box featuring the Alligator!

I finished the week off with the cute Otter, You Otter be my Valentine!
I love all of the critters in this stamp set, there are some that I did not even use too. 
You can use them for any occasion just change the sentiments. 
I hope you enjoyed my product of the week.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Clearance Rack New Items $5 and Under

Hello everyone! Today I have some exciting news. Stampin' Up! has added products to the clearance rack. There are many items that are $5...