Monday, February 25, 2019

A Little Wild Birthday Card

Hello all,
I'm finally back, I've been so crazy busy creating that I have not been posting here and I'm sorry.
But I'm back and this week I am focusing on different stamp sets that have a "Critter" in them, what actually defines a critter? I'm not actually sure LOL but there are SO many stamp sets in the Stampin’ Up!® Annual Catalog, Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Catalog that feature all types: furry critters, birds, butterflies, insects and reptiles.
Today I am featuring the A Little Wild Stamp Set.

I started out with a Cajun Craze card base measuring 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" folded in half.
I then layered  a piece of 5 1/2" x 2" So Saffron, a 5 1/2' x 1 1/2" piece of Animal Expedition DSP and a piece of 5" x 1" Very Vanilla cardstock and stamped the sentiment on it with Cajun Craze ink. Before adhering the layers to the front of the card, I tied a linen thread bow around the layers then adhered it to the card front.
I stamped my lion in Memento Black ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored him in using the light and dark Daffodil Delight Blends on his body and face. I used the light and dark Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blends for his mane and added some Wink Of Stella to the mane as well. I finished him off with a Dark Crumb Cake nose. He is so cute, right? I then cut out a Cajun Craze Scalloped Circle using the Layering Circle Framelits Dies. I layered a Very Vanilla 2" circle on top, then using  Stampin Dimensionals, I popped up my Lion and added him to the layered circles.
 Using more dimensionals I adhered the circles to the front of the card. 
I added a 5 1/4" x 4" Very Vanilla piece to the inside of the card and stamped the sentiment in Cajun Craze ink. The sentiments are from the amazing stamp set Itty Bitty Birthdays!
This card is great for a little one's birthday.
I LOVE the Itty Bitty Birthdays stamp set, it's perfect when you need a little sentiment.


Sale-A-Bration is the best time to purchase the Starter Kit and there is only about a month left to get this amazing deal.

During Sale A-Bration, you've got two Starter Kit options- both are amazing.
Option #1 includes $175 in product of your choice for $99. 
Option #2 also includes $175 in product of your choice plus this beautiful Tote (a $50 value) for just $129. Both options ship for free! 


If your a Beginner crafter or Avid crafter this deal is for you!
There are many benefits to joining my team!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latte Love- Card

Hello everyone! Who loves coffee as much as I do? I love the Latte Love bundle. I'm still using it. For those of you who ordered my clas...