Thursday, February 28, 2019

You're Amazing Card

Today's Critter project is a card using the So Hoppy Together Stamp Set that you can earn for FREE with a $50 order in My Online Stampin' Store.



Starting tomorrow, Friday March 1st you can also order the coordinating Framelits Dies.
Here is today's card
I started out with a 8 1/2" x 51/2" Lemon Lime Twist cardbase and folded it in half.
I cut a 5 1/4" x 4" piece of Animal Expedition DSP and layered that on top of the card base.
I then cut a 3 1/4" x 4 1/4" piece of Lemon Lime Twist and layered that in the center of the card.
Using the Hop Around Framelit Dies ( that are brand new, i know these are going to sell out fast. Get your starting tomorrow) I cut out a Shaded Spruce Lily Pad, Fresh Fig and Petal Pink Flowers. 

I stamped my frog in Memento Black ink and colored him in using Shaded Spruce and Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends, both light. Look at those little insects, there is even a framelit for those little guys. I colored them using the Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blend.
I layered all of the cutouts onto the card front using glue dots.

 I stamped the sentiment on the front in Shaded Spruce ink using the The Strong and Beautiful Stamp Set. I also stamped the inside sentiment in Shaded Spruce.
I made this card for a friend, who I think is so amazing! The sentiments were perfect for her!


Sale-A-Bration is the best time to purchase the Starter Kit and there is only about a month left to get this amazing deal.

During Sale A-Bration, you've got two Starter Kit options- both are amazing.
Option #1 includes $175 in product of your choice for $99. 
Option #2 also includes $175 in product of your choice plus this beautiful Tote (a $50 value) for just $129. Both options ship for free! 


If your a Beginner crafter or Avid crafter this deal is for you!
There are many benefits to joining my team!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lighter Than Air- Swap Card

Hello everyone! Today I have the card I made for my swaps for On Stage in Houston. I made 40 of these cards to swap with 40 others. I used t...