Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Hey Love Anniversary Card

Hello all,
Today I am using the Hey Love Stamp Set. This set is not just for Valentines.
I'm using the cute little Skunk, probably not what you would think for a anniversary card.

But my hubby is so "stinkin sweet"!
I made him this card, as we celebrated our anniversary last week.

I started out with a Fresh Fig card base 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" folded in half.
I then layered a 2 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Pear Pizzazz and a 2" x 5 1/2" piece of Floral Romance DSP and adhered it to the front of the card.

I stamped the skunk in memento black ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored him in using the light and dark Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends. I used the Dark Real Red Stampin' Blend to color in the hearts. I used wink of Stella on the White parts of him, it's hard to tell in the pictures.
I cut the Skunk out using the Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies, using only the center heart. I cut another one out in Mossy Meadow and used only the outer heart and adhered them together using glue dots in the back. Using Stampin' Dimensionals I adhered the heart to the front of the card.

Using the Well Written Framelit Dies I cut out the words "love" and "you" in Mossy Meadow and brushed some Wink of Stella on them. I adhered "Love" to the top of the card and "You" to the bottom of the card. I added some Clear Frosted Flower Embellishments to the front as well.
I finished it off with a Silver and Petal Pink Bakers Twine bow adhered with a glue dot.

For the inside of the card I layered a 5 1/4" x 4" piece of  Whisper White cardstock.
I Stamped the sentiment in Fresh Fig ink using the Well Said Stamp Set and added a couple of hearts from the Be Mine Stamp Set.
Now isn't that the cutest anniversary card? My hubby loved it!

Sale-A-Bration is the best time to purchase the Starter Kit and there is only about a month left to get this amazing deal.

During Sale A-Bration, you've got two Starter Kit options- both are amazing.
Option #1 includes $175 in product of your choice for $99. 
Option #2 also includes $175 in product of your choice plus this beautiful Tote (a $50 value) for just $129. Both options ship for free! 


If your a Beginner crafter or Avid crafter this deal is for you!
There are many benefits to joining my team!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latte Love- Card

Hello everyone! Who loves coffee as much as I do? I love the Latte Love bundle. I'm still using it. For those of you who ordered my clas...