Friday, April 13, 2018

On Stage Gifts

Hello all,
This past Saturday (April 7 2018), Stampin' Up! held it's On Stage local. My local was Las Vegas, they are held all over the country.
I had my trip all planned but due to my father's illness I had to cancel.
Because of my amazing Teammates who attended Las Vegas, they collected all of the goodies I would have received had I been there. THEY ARE AMAZING! They made me feel like I was there.
I want to share with you some of the gifts I received from them.


Look at these amazing gifts! The gift bag had the little mug filled with chocolates, the gift box has some delicious thin mint cookies, yummy! The 30 year box (Stampin' Up! is celebrating 30 years this year) has a package of tissue with a Golden Retriever (she knows I have a golden, how sweet is that) plus some chocolates and mints. As you can see we like a lot of munchies while were at convention.
I really missed spending time with these ladies, we come from all over the country, but yet I feel like they live down the street. One of the best things from being a Stampin' Up! demo is the friendships I have made and continue to make. We had other teammates attend Atlanta and Ft. Worth. The Sweet Stampede was well represented! 


As if that was not enough, we had a shoe box swap. What is a shoe box swap you ask? It is where we each create a project and bring all of the supplies so we can each make them. Look how amazing these projects are, Heather created the card its a fancy fold, super cute! Cara made the adorable note paper holder and she personalized the note papers, too clever! Tiffany made the super cute cupcake candle holder, that also holds a gift card! These ladies are so talented, I'm proud to be their teammate.

Here is a picture of us at On Stage in Salt Lake City November 2017.
Starting from left is Tiffany, Heather, Cara, Erica, Me and Rene. (not pictured Lisa B)

 Would you like to join my team? Join Here

1 comment:

  1. Wow, such great teammates, I forgot your trip was so soon, sorry you had to miss it. Thanks to great people they had your back! Such cute ideas!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Lighter Than Air- Swap Card

Hello everyone! Today I have the card I made for my swaps for On Stage in Houston. I made 40 of these cards to swap with 40 others. I used t...