Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Stampin' Up! Color Revamp

Hello all,
This past Saturday was On Stage (Stampin' Up's! convention) although I had to cancel my trip to attend On Stage in Las Vegas due to a family emergency. I did have one of my awesome teammates get all of my goodies and give me all the information of what's to come in June when the annual catalog comes out.
So first off they are revamping some of the colors, the image below shows the colors that are leaving and the ones that are new or returning. (some old time favorites are coming back, YAY!!)

Sad to see some of these go, but excited to see some return as well.
Returning is one of my all time favorites, Coastal Cabana. 
The name alone makes me want to head for the beach!

DRUM ROLL PLEASE..............
Here are the NEW 2018-2020 In Colors, They are so bright and cheery.
What do you think?

Here are the new color collections with a few changes.
So as you can see there are a lot of changes with the colors alone, there are so many new and exciting things in the annual catalog that I can't wait to share with you!
If you don't already have a demonstrator and would like a catalog, please email me and I will get one out to you as soon as they're available.
Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lighter Than Air- Swap Card

Hello everyone! Today I have the card I made for my swaps for On Stage in Houston. I made 40 of these cards to swap with 40 others. I used t...