Wednesday, April 18, 2018

More On Stage Gifts

Hello all,
I hope you are having a great week!
As I showed you last week, my teammates sent me some gifts they had for me at On Stage.
I have been so busy being a care giver, I forgot to show you two more gifts I received,

 
Here is a box, I received from my upline Erica Cerwin. The box is super cute, it's our mini pizza box. She used a old retired stamp set that is perfect for our team! Look what was inside, a personalized stamp block! How clever! I love how you can decorated these mini pizza boxes and fill them with many things.






Here is another shoebox swap created by Lisa Brigger ! It is amazing, this is a super fancy fold. I love this and it is easy to make.
Thanks so much ladies!

If you would like to join my team, You can join here!
There are many benefits when you join my team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April We Create Blog Hop- April Showers

Hello everyone! Happy April Fools, no fooling around here. We have some amazing projects for you! Welcome to another,  We Create Blog Hop . ...