Thursday, April 19, 2018

On Stage Goodies!

Hello all,
I can not stop talking about On Stage! Could you imagine if I had attended lol.
I probably would have at least a hundred pictures to share!
Since my teammates made me feel as though I was there,
I wanted to share with you the goodies that I received from Stampin' Up!
As a attendee (although I did not attend due to family emergency, Stampin' Up! still let me get all of my goodies) I got some very nice gifts.



First off I got this reversible tote. 
The flower print is part of Stampin' Up's! 30 year anniversary theme.


This is the reverse side. See that big butterfly, that was one of the table decorations at On Stage. 
My teammates kindly got me one.


Inside my tote bag was this notebook and pens,


This light box,

 

Plus these 3 new stamps sets that will come out in the annual catalog in June! See how much Stampin' Up! spoils us. Stay tuned for some samples with these stamp sets.
Would you like to be spoiled as well? How about joining my team? You can join here
There are many perks to becoming a Stampin Up! demonstrator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April We Create Blog Hop- April Showers

Hello everyone! Happy April Fools, no fooling around here. We have some amazing projects for you! Welcome to another,  We Create Blog Hop . ...