Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to my daughter!
My eldest daughter turns 35 today, wow where does the time go??

 How did we go from this baby to a adult woman in no time??   

It seems as though I just gave birth to her and became a mommy.
Now she is a mommy herself.
She loves the beach, she is having her birthday party at the beach this weekend too.
I knew the perfect stamp set was Watercolor.
There are so many possibilities with this stamp set, you can make a beach scene, mountain scene, forest scene the possibilities are endless! Here are the cards I made with this set.


Here is the card I made for her Birthday!

Here is a alternate card I made as well.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lighter Than Air- Swap Card

Hello everyone! Today I have the card I made for my swaps for On Stage in Houston. I made 40 of these cards to swap with 40 others. I used t...