Hello all,
I have a sneak peek for you, here is what's coming tomorrow.
This is a suite created to celebrate Stampin' Up! 30 year anniversary.
Boy is it a great suite of products.
Stay tuned.....................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Workshop Wednesday 9-23-26 Scalloped Christmas Cheer Treat Box
Hello! Welcome back! I have today's Workshop Wednesday video for you! Too early for Christmas projects?? Not in my craft room haha. The ...
-
Hello everyone! Welcome to the Sweet Stampede October Blog Hop! This month our theme is Fall colors, that is a wide range of colors to cho...
-
Hello everyone! Welcome to the Sweet Stampede September Blog Hop! This month we are sharing our favorite bundle from the new Holiday Catal...
-
Hello everyone! Welcome to Workshop Wednesday! On a Thursday! I just got back last night from California for my sisters memorial service an...

No comments:
Post a Comment