Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Last Weeks Workshop Wednesday 1-3-24

Hello everyone, Happy New Year!

Last week I forgot to post my Workshop Wednesday video.

I made this adorable Tool Box that hold's a gift card. I used the new Trusty Tools bundle. I Loved this set as soon as I seen it in the Mini Catalog, it's on page 56.

It's also time to Sale-A Brate! Sal-A-Bration is going on now but only until February 29th. Earn the products you want now, before their gone. I have the links to both catalogs below.


Click to watch the video

How cute is this?? I used the Mini Alphabet Dies as well.
Just think you can put your recipients name on the tool box by using the Mini Alphabet Dies.

I added a gift card but you can add some candies as well.


View the Mini Catalog here: https://bit.ly/JanApril24minicatalog

View the Sale-Bration Catalog here: https://bit.ly/Jan24SABcatalog




It's a new month so you know what that means a new Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the January Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 9 project tutorial. This month all of our projects use SAB or Mini Catalog products. It's a great tool to help you create with your new products.
There is even a scrapbook page
or scan the QR code

Thanks for stopping by
Stampin' hugs, 💙 Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...