Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Workshop Wednesday 1-17-24

Hello everyone, welcome back.

I have today's Workshop Wednesday video for you. Although I've been featuring the Flight & Airy DSP this week, this project does not use it at all haha. I had already created this project, but it does use another SAB product.

I made a box that holds watermelon gum. I'm using the Sale-A-Bration Watercolor Melon Stamp Set that you can earn now until February 29th. I also used the Ice Cream Swirl Stamp Set that is in the new mini catalog on page 37. 


Click to watch the video

Click on the picture to view the products I used to make this box.

Watercolor Melon Stamp Set



View the Mini Catalog here: https://bit.ly/JanApril24minicatalog

View the Sale-Bration Catalog here: https://bit.ly/Jan24SABcatalog




The January Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the January Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 9 project tutorial. This month all of our projects use SAB or Mini Catalog products. It's a great tool to help you create with your new products.
There is even a scrapbook page
or scan the QR code

Thanks for stopping by
Stampin' hugs, 💙 Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...