Sunday, January 14, 2024

Watercolor Melon Treat Bag

Hello everyone!

Happy Sunday, today I have a bonus video for you.

I'm really liking the Watercolor Melon stamp set that you can earn during Sale-A-Bration when you spend $50.

I found some watermelon taffy at Dollar tree and knew I need to make a package for it LOL.

Enjoy!


click  to watch the video

Click on the picture to view the products I used.

The stamps are so easy to work with! You can find it on page 4 in the Sale-A-Bration catalog.
Click the link below to view the catalog.

View the Mini Catalog here: https://bit.ly/JanApril24minicatalog

View the Sale-Bration Catalog here: https://bit.ly/Jan24SABcatalog




It's a new month so you know what that means a new Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the January Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 9 project tutorial. This month all of our projects use SAB or Mini Catalog products. It's a great tool to help you create with your new products.
There is even a scrapbook page
or scan the QR code

Thanks for stopping by
Stampin' hugs, 💙 Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...