Thursday, January 18, 2024

Flight & Airy- Sending Love & Best Wishes Card

Hello everyone, welcome back.

Today I have my second card for you featuring the Flight & Airy Designer Series Paper (DSP).

You can earn this DSP during Sale-A-Bration when you spend $50.

I'll be using the Perennial Postage Stamp set and dies as well. 

Today's card is another super easy one.

Come back tomorrow for another card using the Flight & Airy DSP. 

Click on the picture to view the products I used to make this card.

This card was so easy, all I did was layer a piece of Flight & Airy DSP onto a piece of Garden Green cardstock and adhere it to a Calypso Coral card base. Easy Peasy!! We like easy, right?
I die cut a small Fresh Freesia Postage Rectangle, stamp the sentiment in Memento Black ink and die cut a Garden Green Banner. I adhered them in the upper left corner so you could see the beautiful DSP. 
I finished it off by tying Linen Thread around the top of the card and tying a bow on the right side.
Scroll all the way to the bottom to get the measurements to make this card.

The Flight & Airy DSP has some beautiful patterns on one side and then solid/prints on the other side.
Get your's during Sale-A-Bration.
This DSP has alot of colors you can coordinate your cardstock with.


View the Mini Catalog here: https://bit.ly/JanApril24minicatalog

View the Sale-Bration Catalog here: https://bit.ly/Jan24SABcatalog



January's Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the January Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 9 project tutorial. This month all of our projects use SAB or Mini Catalog products. It's a great tool to help you create with your new products.
There is even a scrapbook page
or scan the QR code
Measurements to make this card:
4 1/4" x 11" Calypso Coral cardstock- Card Base
3 7/8" x 5 1/8" Garden Green cardstock- Layer
3 3/4" x 5" Flight & Airy DSP- 2nd layer
2 " x 1 1/4" Fresh Freesia cardstock- 3nd to smallest Perennial Postage Rectangle
2" x 1" garden Green cardstock- Banner
5 1/4" x 4" Basic White cardstock- Inside Layer
LinenThread
Memento Black ink

Thanks for stopping by
Stampin' hugs, 💙 Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...