Sunday, December 31, 2023

Workshop Wednesday 12-13-23

Workshop Wednesday 12-13-23

Hello everyone, Happy New Year's Eve!

Today I have another Workshop Wednesday video for you that I did while I was away.

It features the Celebrate With Tags stamp set. It's getting very chilly out so I thought these hand & toe warmers would be great little gifts.

Althoough Christmas is past, you can still give these just change the sentiment.




Click to watch the video


I purchased the hand warmers at Costco and the toe warmers at Walmart.

How cute is this gift? My mailman appreciated it very much.

Registration for my Retreat in a box ends January 6th.
You can register for my retreat in a box here:https://bit.ly/BeeMyValentineRegistration
Get all of the details by clicking on the video.

Calendar kit EXTENDED one more week to get your's.
Free Perpetual Calendar kit with any $35 purchase in my online store.
 You'll receive all of the materials to make the calendar and the PDF tutorial with step by step instructions. Use the shopping link below or scan the QR code
Kits will ship January 6th.

Don't you just love this DSP? Coming January 2024

This kit uses the Painted Lavendar bundle coming January 4th, 2024.



Today is the last day to get your December Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the December Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 9 project tutorial. This month all of our projects use online exclusive products.
There is even a scrapbook page
Shop here: https://bit.ly/SUDecshoplink
or scan the QR code

Thanks for stopping by
Stampin' hugs, 💙 Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...