Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Cradled in Love- Baby Girl Card

Hello everyone, 

This week I'm featuring the Cradled in Love Stamp Set

This is an item you can choose for free when you spend $50 in my online store during SAB.

Today my card is for a sweet baby girl.  I don't have anyone expecting a baby in my family but I hope I do soon lol. I love babies, they bring so much joy! 

I love all of the pinks Stampin' Up! has, it was hard to just choose two for my project. 

Click on the picture to view the products I used to make this card

For this card I chose Melon Mambo for my card base. 
I stamped the rug onto a 5 1/4" x 4" piece of Basic White cardstock in Melon Mambo ink. I colored it in with Bubble Bath Stampin Blends. 
I stamped the cradle & mobile in Pecan Pie ink and colored them in with Crumb Cake, Balmy Blue, Bubble Bath & Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends. 
I stamped the elephant in Memento Black ink and colored with Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends. 
I used my small blending brush and blended Melon Mambo ink around the edges. 
I stamped the sentiments in Melon Mambon ink.  
I layered the Basic white piece to a 5 3/8" x 4 1/8" piece of Bubble Bath cardstock. 
I wrapped some Bubble Bath Ribbon around the layers and tied in a knot on the left side. 
I added the layered piece to the card front using Dimensionals.
I finished with some Basic Rhinestone Jewels in the top right corner.

Come back tomorrow for another Cradled in Love project.
Scroll all the way to the bottom to get the measurements to make this card.

This stamp set has so any possibilites!
Get your's during Sale-A-Bration.


View the Mini Catalog here: https://bit.ly/JanApril24minicatalog

View the Sale-Bration Catalog here: https://bit.ly/Jan24SABcatalog



January's Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the January Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 9 project tutorial. This month all of our projects use SAB or Mini Catalog products. It's a great tool to help you create with your new products.
There is even a scrapbook page
or scan the QR code
Measurements to make this card:
4 1/4" x 11" Melon Mambo cardstock, folded in half- Card Base
5 1/4" x 4" Basic White cardstock- Stamped Layer
5 3/8" x 4 1/8" Bubble Bath cardstock- Layer
5 1/4" x 4" Basic White cardstock- Inside Layer
Basic Rhinestone Jewels
Bubble Bath Ribbon
Melon Mambo ink
Balmy Blue, Bubble Bath, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lolly & Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends

Thanks for stopping by
Stampin' hugs, 💙 Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...