Friday, January 12, 2024

This Week's Workshop Wednesday 1-10-24

Hello everyone, welcome back.

Today I have this week's Workshop Wednesday video for you.

I made this Desktop calendar using the Sale-A-Bration Flight & Airy DSP that you can earn now until February 29th. I also used the So Sincere Stamp Set.

This calendar layout is different than the usuals you might have seen. I created the landscape layout this year.

Sal-A-Bration is going on now but only until February 29th. Earn the products you want now, before their gone. I have the links to both catalogs below.

Click to watch the video

The Flight & Airy DSP did all of the work. How cute is the bird?

The calendar will stand on it's own.
I purchased the calendars from Taylored Expressions.

View the Mini Catalog here: https://bit.ly/JanApril24minicatalog

View the Sale-Bration Catalog here: https://bit.ly/Jan24SABcatalog




It's a new month so you know what that means a new Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the January Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 9 project tutorial. This month all of our projects use SAB or Mini Catalog products. It's a great tool to help you create with your new products.
There is even a scrapbook page
or scan the QR code

Thanks for stopping by
Stampin' hugs, 💙 Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...