Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Workshop Wednesday- Cradled in Love Gift Bag

Hello everyone, welcome back.

I have today's Workshop Wednesday video for you. I have another project using the Cradled in Love stamp. Earn your's during SAB. 

Today I made a mini gift bag that you can use for a gift or goodies. 

Click to watch the video


Click on the picture to see the products I used to make this gift bag.
This gift bag is so easy to make. You can make alot of them in very little time.



Cradled in Love is a Stamp Set that you can choose for free during SAB.
Earn your's today. You can view the catalog below and see the other options.

View the Mini Catalog here: https://bit.ly/JanApril24minicatalog

View the Sale-Bration Catalog here: https://bit.ly/Jan24SABcatalog




The January Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the January Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 9 project tutorial. This month all of our projects use SAB or Mini Catalog products. It's a great tool to help you create with your new products.
There is even a scrapbook page
or scan the QR code

Thanks for stopping by
Stampin' hugs, 💙 Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...