Thursday, January 25, 2024

Cradled in Love- Gold Embossed Card

Hello everyone, 

If this is your first time here, welcome! 

This week I'm featuring the Cradled in Love Stamp Set

This is an item you can choose for free when you spend $50 in my online store during SAB.

Today for my card I decided to do some heat embossing with this stamp set. It's simple but elegant, don't you agree?

Click on the picture to view the products I used to make this card


I started off with a Soft Seafoam card base. 
Cut some soft seafoam DSP, two different patterns and adhered them to the card base.
Added a Gold Foil strip over where the two pieces meet.
Die cut a tag using the Designer Tags Dies, in Basic White cardstock.
Stamp the cradle in Versamark ink on the tag added Gold embossing powder and heat embossed.
I repeated the same steps for the sentiment.
I threaded some Basic White Ribbon through the tag and around the front card flap and tied it off with Gold Trim on the left side.
I adhered the tag to the front using Dimensionals.
Die cut some hearts out of Gold Foil paper using the Give it a Whirl Dies. Adhere the heart to the card front using Liquid Glue.

Come back tomorrow for another Cradled in Love project.
Scroll all the way to the bottom to get the measurements to make this card.

This stamp set has so any possibilites!
Get your's during Sale-A-Bration.


View the Mini Catalog here: https://bit.ly/JanApril24minicatalog

View the Sale-Bration Catalog here: https://bit.ly/Jan24SABcatalog



January's Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the January Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 9 project tutorial. This month all of our projects use SAB or Mini Catalog products. It's a great tool to help you create with your new products.
There is even a scrapbook page
or scan the QR code
Measurements to make this card:
4 1/4" x 11" Soft Seafoam cardstock, folded in half- Card Base
3 1/4" x 4" Soft Seafoam DSP (dots)-  Bottom Layer
2" x 4" Soft Seafoam DSP (hearts) - Top Layer
1/2" x 4" Gold Foil- Center Layer
4 1/4" x 2 3/4" Basic White- Designer Tag
2 1/2" x 1" Gold Foil-Hearts
5 1/4" x 4" Basic White cardstock- Inside Layer
Basic White Ribbon
Gold Trim
Versamark ink
Gold Embossing Powder


Thanks for stopping by
Stampin' hugs, 💙 Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...