Friday, October 9, 2020

Plaid Tidings Wedding Card

 Hello everyone,

Today I have a wedding card using the amazing Plaid Tidings DSP and I'm using the very pretty Prized Peony stamp set.

I attended a wedding last weekend and it was a gorgeous Fall wedding. So pretty and decorated in Fall.

I used Merry Merlot to go with the Black & White Plaid.
I went with plaid since it was a Fall Wedding.
The Prized Peony dies set makes these amazing flowers.
I used Vellum to make the flower and sponged it with Merry Merlot ink.
I added a strip of the DSP to make a little pocket to hold the cash inside.

I stamped the sentiment in Merry Merlot ink.
I colored the Rhinestones with the dark Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blends.
How do you like the card?
I hope the Happy Couple liked it.


October New Perks!
My Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial for October, the theme is Fall or Thanksgiving.
It includes 9 projects with step by step instructions.
You can earn my tutorial when you spend $30 in my online store.
Also when you spend $50 in my online store you'll also earn the very pretty
 Snowflake Splendor Ribbon. 
You can shop here: https://bit.ly/3l0EybX
💙 Lisa



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...