Sunday, October 18, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge 457

 Hello everyone!

I have been having a hard time staying focused on my creations. I was introduced to the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge. I thought I'd give it a try. There are so many talented crafters out there.

This is is my entry. I love the Toile Tidings Designers Series Paper. My card is simple, because I hate to cover up the beautiful DSP.

I used Old Olive ink for the sentiment and All The Trimmings Ribbon for a little pop of color.
I matched the Gold trim on the ribbon with a little Gold Foil heart.
FMS547
Here is the sketch I had to follow. 
You can click on the graphic and it'll take you to the Freshly Made sketches site where you can see all of the enteries.

I had a lot of fun creating this card! I will use this sketch again.
I added a few Wonderful Gems at the top and bottom for a little bling.


Product List

3 comments:

  1. The toile paper is so pretty! Your sentiment with the sweet edging is perfect with it! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love this paper! Is there a way I can edit my text under my thumbnail with my name.

      Delete
  2. I can understand why you didn't want to cover up that gorgeous patterned paper! Beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...