Thursday, October 8, 2020

Always Grateful Card

Hello everyone!

My card today is another Fall card, this card is perfect to send to someone you are grateful to have in your life.

I like how the Pretty Peacock and Cajun Craze colors go together.
I wouldn't have thought to put these two colors together, but Stampin' Up! did. 
By putting them in the DSP. Look how the Mango Melody Label gives it a pop of bright color.
I added the Whisper White in the inside and stamped the sentiment in Memento Black ink.
A simple sentment "Always Grateful, For You" that means a lot.

October Perks!
My Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial for October, the theme is Fall or Thanksgiving.
It includes 9 projects with step by step instructions.
You can earn my tutorial when you spend $30 in my online store.

Also when you spend $50 in my online store you'll earn the very pretty
 Snowflake Splendor Ribbon. 
You can shop here: https://bit.ly/3l0EybX
💙 Lisa


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...