Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Plaid Tidings Halloween Card

 Hello,

I have a Halloween card for you today and I'm using that amazing Plaid Tidings DSP.

The colors I used are Basic Black, Basic Gray and Pumpkin Pie.
I also used the Cobwebs 3D Embossing Folder and the Metallic Ribbon, I like using this ribbon as a spider web.
I added a piece of Whisper White cardstock inside and stamped a spider in the corner with Memento Black ink.

Measurements for this card:
Basic Black 4 1/4" x 11" folded in half
Plaid Tidings DSP 5 1/4" x 4" 
Basic Black 5" x 3" emboss with Cobwebs 3D Embossing folder
Silver Metallic Ribbon 6"
Pumpkin Pie 1" x 4" punch ends with Lovely Labels Pick a Punch
Basic Gray 3/4" x 3" punch ends with Lovely Labels Pick a Punch
Scraps of Basic Gray for spiders
Iridescent Pearls
Whisper White 5 1/4" x 4" for the inside
 

October New Perks!
My Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial for October, the theme is Fall or Thanksgiving.
It includes 9 projects with step by step instructions.
You can earn my tutorial when you spend $30 in my online store.
Also when you spend $50 in my online store you'll also earn the very pretty
 Snowflake Splendor Ribbon. 
You can shop here: https://bit.ly/3l0EybX
💙 Lisa

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...