Thursday, October 1, 2020

Gather Together Fall Card

 Hello, Happy October 1st!

Yesterday on my Facebook live, I created this pretty fall card. Using stencils from a die and sponging.

I love the colors, Cherry Cobbler and Pumpkin Pie on a Bumblebee card base.
This card says FALL all over it, don't you agree?
You can see the video here: https://bit.ly/33jOQOF

I used the largest leaf die and cut out the leaf and used this as my stencil.

Then I stamped the inside of the stencil. So pretty!

Also my new perk for October, My Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial has 9 projects with step by step instructions they are Fall or Thanksgiving themed. I am happy to announce we have some new talented demonstrators that have joined us. When you spend $30 in my online store: https://bit.ly/3l0EybX you'll earn the tutorial for FREE or you can purchase it for $15. Just email me if you'd like to purchase it.
Here is a sneak peek of the projects.
One more thing before I let you go, this Friday October 2, 2020. (tomorrow)
 I will be having my BOGO sale. 
How it works is you pick out my retired product that you want, total the dollar amount then purchase new product in my online store for the same dollar amount and I'll send you the retired product for free, you just pay shipping. All the details will be on my Facebook Group page. https://www.facebook.com/groups/LCDesigns1


WOW that was a lot of information today. I hope you check out my BOGO sale.
💙 Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...