Monday, October 5, 2020

Plaid Tidings Fall Card

Hello everyone! Happy Monday!

This week all of my projects will be featuring the Plaid Tidings DSP. I LOVE anything plaid.

It reminds me of Fall and I love the crisp cool mornings of Fall, what do you love about Fall?

For this card I pulled the colors from the DSP.
 Rich Razzleberry, Cajun Craze and Very Vanilla.
This card was inspired by our trips to the Pumpkin Patch, the grandkids love to pick their own pumpkins and pick out corn, gourds and apples.
When we come home we decorate our porch, we pop the corn in the microwave and make apple pies with the apples.
Then everyone decides on how they'll carve their pumpkin.
We have a pumpkin carving contest between us, the grandkids always win.
So Much FUN! Making memories.
Add a piece of the matching DSP to the inside for a added touch.

Measurements to make this card: 
Rich Razzleberry card base 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" folded in half
Cajun Craze 5 1/4" x 4
Very Vanilla 5" x 3 3/4"
Plaid Tiding DSP 4 3/4" x 3 1/2" 
Scraps of Very Vanilla for the pumpkins (stamped in Pumpkin Pie ink), Harvest bunch and Wheat stalk (stamped in Soft Suede ink) then colored with Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake, Granny Apple Green and Mango Melody Stampin' Blends.
Wheelbarrow- Brushed Metalic Paper, cut out with die.
Heart- Pumpkin Pie cardstock
Very Vanilla 3/4" x 2" for sentiment, cut one end at a angle.
Very Vanilla for the inside 5 1/4" x 4"
DSP for inside 1/2" x 5 1/4"
October brings new perks!
My Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial for October theme is Fall or Thanksgiving.
It includes 9 projects with step by step instructions.
You can earn my tutorial when you spend $30 in my online store.
Also when you spend $50 in my online store you'll also earn the very pretty
 Snowflake Splendor Ribbon. 
You can shop here: https://bit.ly/3l0EybX





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...