Thursday, September 13, 2018

Warm Hearted Meets Buffalo Check

Hello,
My card today uses the Host stamp set  called Warm Hearted, you can order this when you host a workshop, private class or online party. This set has sentiments to carry you throughout the year.
I love the BIG sentiments, I'm only using the THANKS stamp today.

This set is so versatile.

I also used the Buffalo Check and the Country Home Stamp Sets.
I absolutely LOVE both of these stamp sets, I have used them so much.
I feel like I'm channeling my inner Joanna Gaines with these two sets.
I hope you like this card and will recreate it.
Thanks for stopping by.

Directions to make this card:
11" x 4 1/4" Soft Suede Cardstock folded in half.
5 1/4" x 4" Soft suede Cardstock, stamp the Buffalo Check in Memento Black Ink, adhere to the card base.
Stamp the Can and the flowers in Memento ink on Very Vanilla Cardstock.
Color them in with Old Olive, Smoky Slate, Blackberry Bliss, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake and Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends. Fussy cut out.
Cut a 1 1/2" x 4" DSP , Stamp "Thanks" in Soft Suede ink.
Cut a piece of Chicken Wire Element 3" x 1 1/4" adhere to the card, add the can and flowers with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Add a Galvanized Button with a glue dot tie a bow using Festive Farmhouse Cotton Twine In White add to button with a glue dot.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Attention Shoppers- Thank You Card

Hello everyone! Today I'm so excited to share another sneak peek with you. I'm using the Attention Shoppers stamp set. If you know m...