Thursday, September 27, 2018

Farmhouse Christmas- Birthday and Thank You Cards

Do you ever struggle making masculine cards?
I do, because I love to add bows, rhinestones and glitter.
Today I have two cards that are identical except one is a Birthday card and the other is a
Thank You card.
I use the Festive Farmhouse DSP for the back ground. This reminds me of a Flannel Shirt my dad had, so immediately I thought masculine.

I used the Picture Perfect Stamp Set for the sentiment.

I used the Many Blessings Stamp set for the sentiment.
Sometimes we need to thank the men in our lives too.

These cards were super simple to make. I love simple and quick!
I added a Braided Linen Trim knot  and stamped some stars from the Many Blessings Stamp Set.

My dad with his flannel shirt. 
I lost my Dad in May of this year, I cherish every picture of him.

Directions to make this card:
11" x 4 1/4" Basic Black Card base, folded in half.
5 1/4" x 4" Festive Farmhouse DSP
1 1/2" x 4" Festive Farmhouse DSP
5 1/4" x 4" Whisper White Cardstock for the inside of the card
2 1/2 Basic Black Circle
Starburst Punch Circle in Whisper White




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Attention Shoppers- Thank You Card

Hello everyone! Today I'm so excited to share another sneak peek with you. I'm using the Attention Shoppers stamp set. If you know m...