Monday, September 17, 2018

Country Home Thanks Card

Hello everyone! 
Today, I've got a really cute card to share with you using the  Country Home Stamp Set.
I just can't get enough of this stamp set! I've been using it in all of my projects lately. 
I started with a 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" Cajun Craze card base and layered a 5 1/4" x 4" Soft Suede on top.
Then I added a 5" x 3 3/4" Very Vanilla layer punched out a 2 inch circle and placed a 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" piece of Chicken Wire Elements behind it. The DSP is from the Country Lane DSP Pack, the Pitcher and Flowers are Stamped in Memento Black ink and colored in with Smoky Slate, Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler and Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Blends and fussy cut. I then added the Thanks sentiment, using mini dimensionals.
Last I added a Mossy Meadow Cotton Bakers Twine Bow.




If you love the Country Home Stamp Set, 
don't forget about my upcoming Country Lane Class To Go.
To register email me at lcdesigns1@comcast.net

Country Lane Class To Go







No comments:

Post a Comment

Attention Shoppers- Thank You Card

Hello everyone! Today I'm so excited to share another sneak peek with you. I'm using the Attention Shoppers stamp set. If you know m...